2. What Information Do We Collect?
As you use Bantasy Service and we may collect the following information:
2.1 Registration Data
When you sign up for the Service, we may collect some information from you including your first name, last name, user name, password, e-mail address, and pictures.
You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. If you connect to the Service using your Facebook or other third-party service credentials (each, a “Supported Platform”), you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your username, encrypted access credentials, and other information that may be available on or through your Supported Platform account, including but not limited to your name, pictures, and friends/followers lists. The information we get from Supported Platforms may depend on your settings or their privacy policies. We may store this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained in Section 3.
2.2 Usage & Log Data
When you use the Service, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Information about your interactions with and usage of the Service, including Supported
- The details of the searches and queries you make within Bantasy.
- Technical data, which may include the URL you are coming to our mobile Service and our website from, your IP address, unique device ID, device settings, crash data, console log, network, computer, and device performance, browser type, language and identifying information, transactional information enabling digital rights management, operating system, Bantasy application version, user session information (e.g. frequency of application launch data, duration of use), and your usage of various features and functionalities within the mobile Service, including the sharing and invitation features in the Service that allow you to invite others to use the Bantasy Service.
- With your permission, we will access your location information from GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled or when you use location-based services. In addition, if you have connected your account to a Supported Platform, we may receive similar information related to your interactions with the Service on Supported Platforms.
- If you choose to invite your contacts to use Bantasy, with your authorization, we will access your contacts from your mobile device. This information will not be stored within the Bantasy Service, on your device, or on our server.
2.3 Information Collected via Cookies & Similar Technologies
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect, including your personal information, to:
- Provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the Service and products and services made available through the Service, for example by providing customized or localized content and advertising.
- Ensure technical functioning of the Service, develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Service, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products and services that are made available, linked to or offered in the Service.
- Communicate with you and with other Bantasy current or potential users for Service-related purposes, including promotional e-mails or messages, newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you, or other current or potential users.
- Enable and promote the Service, including features and content of the Service, such as sharing, user interactions, notifications, suggestions, and integration with Supported Platforms and other third party services.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
- The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever Bantasy does business, including countries outside your own.
4. How We Share the Information We Collect
Bantasy may share your personal information in following instances in addition to what we have described elsewhere in this document:
- When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with Supported Platforms or other third party services when you’ve chosen to link to your Bantasy account to those services or publish your activity on Bantasy to them.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Bantasy; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transactions or proceedings that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners, or others.
4.1 Sharing with Supported Platforms
If you connect your Bantasy account to a Supported Platform, the default setting is generally that Bantasy automatically allows users to share users’ activity and activity-related stories with that service. You understand that such information may be attributed to your account on Supported Platforms and may be published on such service either directly by you or by other users. See section 5 below to learn how you can disable sharing of information on Supported Platforms.
4.2 Sharing with Third Party Content Providers
To personalize your experience, we may share some information we have collected about you with providers of Third Party Content, such as high-level geographic information, your interests, settings and technical data.
4.3 Third Party Service Providers and Others
4.4 Other Sharing
In addition to the above, we may also share your information to third parties for these limited purposes:
- To allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets,
- To inform business partners about use of the Service, in the form of aggregated statistics or otherwise in a format which does not reveal your identity,
- If you expressly opt in to such sharing.
You agree and understand that the privacy policies of the third parties will govern all use of information that we provide to it or that it collects from you.
5. Your Preferences
Through your settings within the Service, you can choose which communications you receive from us, manage your public profile information, and set your sharing preferences. To change, customize, or limit access to or sharing of information collected from Supported Platforms, please visit your account settings on that service.
6. Links/Third Party Websites
We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read the respective third party’s privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
We are committed to protecting our users’ information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your device, or computer and browser, and sign off after having used the Bantasy Service. While we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time.
8. Age Requirements
Bantasy requires that all users be 18 years of age, or if higher, the age of majority in their jurisdiction. The Service are therefore not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Service and do not provide any personal information to us. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
9. Accessing and updating user information
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, residents of the state of California are entitled to request Bantasy provide a statement or notice setting forth what categories of personal customer information Bantasy shares with third parties or corporate affiliates for such third parties’ or corporate affiliates’ marketing purposes. Such notice or statement shall identify the categories of information shared and will set forth the third parties and affiliates with which such information was shared, along with their names and mailing addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice or statement, please submit a written request to email@example.com.
11. International Users